ASUS techsupport fucking sucks!!!
w***@gmail.com
2017-05-24 22:23:08 UTC
I'm not doogie, but he is 100% correct!!!!! Tact just enables the next problem.... So be a good worker bee/servant and hold on to the whipping post?!... I think not your a moron with good little boy vocabulary?... congratulations on bending over and pleasing your master!!!!.... IDIOT!....
Shadow
2017-06-27 19:44:30 UTC
On Wed, 24 May 2017 15:23:08 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

I agree. I'm thinking of buying a new MB, preferably
compatible with XP, but I can't get any drivers pages to load to check
what they support.
They appear to have partnered with Google to track users, and
since I block most of Google's scripts I get sent back to the product
choice page.
I miss the old website.
[]'s
--